Saturday, October 8, 2011

New in my Etsy shop this week!

Rosette necklaces for Halloween and every occasion. All are about 5 1/2" wide by 3" tall.


Turquoise and silvery brooch nestled with ribbon rosettes. Love this color!

My newest "tiny nest" necklace. Perfect for weddings!

Ahoy! When I found these tiny skull and crossbones charms, I knew I had to build a necklace around them. Yar!

I call this the mocha combination. Yum, mocha latte.

Another tiny skull with crystal eyes. Perfect for that Steampunk-Goth-Lolita-Vampire- Victorian-Zombie-Halloween costume.


My new craft room colors....teal, sky blue, red, cream and silver. Love it.

More teal blue and turquoise loveliness. How I love these colors!


And this would be chocolate and toffee and french vanilla and coffee and amaretto and cream.
Would that be my new favorite ice cream flavor?

Blood red crystal eyes in this pewter colored skull make this the perfect necklace for a Pirate Wench, don't you think? You have to wear this to your Halloween Party!

I'll be listing more rosette necklaces for Christmas gifts and suitable for a wedding soon. Check back, wouldja?


8 comments:

  1. These are SO beautiful! I am super impressed by them! You have gorgeous taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! We've been a busy girl!! Have a great weekend!Best, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just fabulous. What lovely colour combinations. I'm sure they will sell like hot cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great necklaces, I love all the different colours and creativity that went into each one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OmiGOSH...these are so VERY beautiful!! Just love love LOVE the "nest" piece...WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful necklaces! You are so talented! Thanks for stopping by Reading Confetti! Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful!

    Stephanie
    http://theladybugsgarden-stephanie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read every one. They let me know if I'm on a good track with my blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Book Page Christmas DIY

Most of you have figured out I am a color freak with an obsession  for turquoise, red and cobalt blue.  However, I also obsess about ...